Friday 21 December 2012

December 20th-21st

Well the past 2 days have been boring and done basically nothing as I've been off school, cause its the Christmas holidays. 4 DAYSSS! 

Yesterday the schools where we lived got sent out warning letters because someone had been threatening the schools, and it was being compared as a copycat to what happened in America last Friday. Thankfully, nothing went through and everyone is okay, but my parents kept my sister and I off school just encase something was to happen.

I went shopping last night to get the last of my Christmas presents, so now I'm all organised for Christmas, yay! I've no idea what I want for Christmas, hoping for some surprises! 


Song of the day: Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Photo of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment