Thursday 7 February 2013

February 7

I haven't blogged in so so long because I have been that busy with revising for prelims and just genuinely forgetting to blog. Nothing all that interesting has happened in the past few months but anyway.. we are one step closer for gay marriage to be legal in the UK and Obama is getting somewhere with putting limits on gun control after the tragic massacre at Sandy Hook.

Anyway I'm seeing Example next weekend and I cannot wait, so buzzed for it and thankfully its half term so we have a week off school. We're getting new lockers put in school over the break so hopefully when we go back they will be like the ones from movies - highly unlikely. Reconnected a boyband from Britains Got Talent are meant to be attending our school to perform to the younger years at the end of the month - gonna sneak in. 

Right now I'm addicted to Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, so good! Yeah I wish I had a lot more to talk about but unfortunately I don't right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment